Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Me and My Chewy

In case you was needing more proofs of my brave ferocities, I submits for you exhibit A:

Grrrr
This is Stinky Chewy. You may remember him from my trip to Pet Smart a while back:

Somebody please tell Mama to pull these weeds before they eats our house.

For a few days I no could stop chewing him and making him stinkier. Then I gotted bored with Stinky Chewy. In the last week I has realized that I no can live without Stinky Chewy, and if you tries to take him from me, I will attempt to bite you will all two of my front tooths:

These is the ones I was referring to.

Please see exhibits B, C and D for further proofs of my ferocious chewings.

B

C

D
Mama tooked some neat videos of me growling at Daddy when he was rudely trying to take Stinky Chewy away from me. In them I does my best impression of a gremlin. Mama says she will put them on You Tubes. I will believe that when I sees it. Here is an extraneous picture of my magnificent tongue, which I uses to spread joy all over the Internets!

This is floppy tongue joy!

4 comments:

  1. Love your post. Hope your mom does pull the weeds before they eat the house. LOL

    Tanya, mom to Misty the long haired miniature dachshund

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guard Stinky Chewey..obviously he's worth a lot if your dad is trying to get him.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a little scared when I saw the name of your blog, but I'm glad we checked it out! Love the pictures of you carrying the chewy. Your writing is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures Reuben! I think every d-o-g needs a stinky chew. My sister Muffin has one, but he goes by the name of Bear. She's had Bear for 7 years now and P-U he sure does stink.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete

Due to many, many spams, you now has to does a registration to make a commentary. Sorries, friends! I truly does love to hear from you all. Just not from spammers.