Thursday, February 23, 2012

Finally I reviews another book


  

Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #24: Dog Heroes


Every morning this week my human sister Leah has woked up early before school to do research. It no is even for school; she just loves to do research! She uses this very fascinating book to learn about Dog Heroes (like me!), and she takes notes on the most interesting parts. It has mountain rescue dogs, detective dogs, and even a brave dachshund (like me!) who helped rescue people on September 11. 

I suppose it is true that this book is on the first grade reading level, but also it is a fine piece of non-fiction, carefully researched and presenting with alluring illustrations, especially of the brave dachshund (has I ever mentioned that I is also a brave dachshund?). I recommends it to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to many, many spams, you now has to does a registration to make a commentary. Sorries, friends! I truly does love to hear from you all. Just not from spammers.