Thursday, November 3, 2011

I clarifies some earlier contents

You may has noticed that in some of my previous posts, I has severely downplayed my very large size and fearlessness. There is a reason for that.

It is because I is a very kind and caring dog, and also I is very humble. I no wanted to make other dogs feel bad about how big they are, or how brave, since I am pretty much the biggest, bravest dog ever. 

However, I has come to realize that I no can contain my largeness and my braveries anymore. And so because I is also a very truthful dog, I tells it like it is. 

Aren't I a good dog?

Yes, I is.

Also, I is adorable.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to many, many spams, you now has to does a registration to make a commentary. Sorries, friends! I truly does love to hear from you all. Just not from spammers.