Thursday, May 2, 2013

A staycation for Reuben.... kind of

Friends, it has been too long since I tooked a proper vacationing. The demands of constant napping and chewing, as well as the prohibitive cost of absolutely everything, has made it very hard to does all of the travelings I loves to does. First I travels to a place. Then I gets out of the car and begin the satisfying task of peeing on every single thing I sees. Oh how I misses that! So I has decided to take a virtual vacation - or a staycation - today, and to bring all of my dogblogging friends along with me. Here we goes....

the Blue Ridge Parkway

I think something is missing from this ski slope.

Yes, this river is to my liking.

neat water wheel

some Blue Ridge mountains

fun river that I no gotted to visit due to the rough terrain


same thing, different river. 

I is too senior for all of this.

OMD, that looks like the coldest bath evers!

I did a great job of supervising the horses on our friends' mountain farm.
More of the horse supervising I referred to earlier.

It was only a day trip to mountains, so now we comes back home to my lovely city for a big night out:

And then we puts our hands up, like the ceiling no can hold us!


Thanks for hanging out with me today!


Pee S. My very first book is now available for purchasings on my publisher's website!It will be coming to Amazons and Kindles in the summer.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks fur bringing me on staycation with you Reuben...Being a youngster I ran over to those other rivers and peed in them just fur you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. staycations are the best

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reuben, I had no idea you enjoyed the musical stylings of Macklemore! What a delightful fact!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun, Reuben! We loves Macklemore too!!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you do some virtual peeing?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy staycation Reuben and you let us know when your book comes out on kindle and we will be getting a copy. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so much fun Reuben! Such beautiful mountains and streams to look at. What a great idea for a virtual vacation :)

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weuben
    That was a lovely staycashun, but did you get to pee on evewy pictoowe while "twavelling"?
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stay cation looked as exciting as a vacation. We love to pee til our hearts content
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super STAYcation. Sooo many trees... so little Pee.

    Congratulations on your BOOK Debut!! Bravo Author AUTHOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great staycation Rueben! Can't wait for your book to come out on Nook or Kindle (mom has both on her tablet).
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for bringing us along Reuben! A day in the mountains is so much fun. Congrats on the book release too! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We loved taking a vacation with you Reuben. Such a beautiful place! Hope you didn't get too tired of snoopervising and peeing.
    Ooooh, we must take a look at your book!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a very joyous staycation, R. I never saw a horse before, but once I ate a butterfly.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh boy you are in my peeps absolute favorite place in our beautiful state....the Mountais.
    Hugs
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Reuben,

    Did you get your proper pees in on your staycation? Peeing is a very important job.

    And congratulations on your book! You are even more famous now. I would ask you to pee-sign a copy for me, but my person says I would not then be allowed to keep the book. Perhaps you could just lick one instead?

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for taking us along on your staycation, Reuben! Great job supervising the horses, too.

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete

Due to many, many spams, you now has to does a registration to make a commentary. Sorries, friends! I truly does love to hear from you all. Just not from spammers.