Saturday, May 26, 2012

The rumors is true: I, Reuben, is writing a book!

Things has been pretty quiet around here lately. Mama does her computer works and I help by sleeping vigilantly next to her. Daddy goes to some faraway and mythical place, which is also called "works;" I no has an understand why. Leah goes to another place I has only seen from the outside, and it is called "schools."

This is me, vigilantly awake.

sleeping dachshund
And here I is vigilantly asleep.

Here is another reason I has quiets: I is saving up all my intelligences and brainpowers for the new book I is writing! Yes friends, it is true: I, Reuben, is writing my very own book. Some of you may remember I has discussed a project before called "A Small Dog's Guide to Braveries." This task has too many monumentals  for me to complete it on my dogblog, so I has decided to write a book to impart my many wisdoms on the subject of braveries to other dogs who no is as big and brave as me. As a Very Large Dog, it is my honorable duty to teach the smaller ones the finer points of barkings, peeings, protecting foodstuffs and showing chewies who is boss. (Hint: it is me).

dog author
What a hardworking dog I is!

I may has less dogbloggings while I completes my book, so I hopes you will still visit me, and even I will let you pee in my yard while you is here. I will pee right over it, of course, but I assure you it is a very great honor. Oh, my friend Ralphie is helping my book to get publishings, so when it hits #1 in the Amazons, you can says that you knew me way back in the olden days of when I no was famous!....  ok, actually I will has happies if even one of my dogblogger or Face Books friends reads it.

11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your book Reuben. Hope you sell it on Amazon as an e-book. :)

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like it's going to be a fantastic book! Will it have pictures?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no knows yet about pictures, but certainly it is a very good idea!

      Delete
  3. Well as you know mate, I am a VERY SMALL dog, so I will need to read your book. Hehe! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Declan, I nobly gives you the title of Big Dog, just like me! :D

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the book! I am sure it will provide many useful informations for relentlessly huge doggies such as myself.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Reuben!

    I saw you as the Featured Blogger on Pet Blogs United, so I came to check out your blog. That's so exciting that you are writing a book. Mom is working on a book about me but she hasn't had much time to work on it lately. I told her she should let ME write it!

    Great to meet you! Your tongue is AMAZING! I think it's as long as you are!

    Garth
    theworldaccordingtogarthriley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Garth! I wish you good lucks on your book, which of course you should be writing instead of your mama!

      Delete
  6. I'm very excited about your book, Reuben, but PLEASE keep blogging while you write it. You could just post random pieces of the book in progress, couldn't you?

    "you knew me way back in the olden days of when I no was famous": what are you talking about??? Reuben, there was never a time when you weren't famous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys, I has appreciations for you reading my dogblog. Things has gotten complicated here, for mama is having a lot more works and using up all the internets for that, and leaving none for me. Always she is on the computer and I have to fight to get a few minutes. But I tries to still blog as much as I can!

      Delete

Due to many, many spams, you now has to does a registration to make a commentary. Sorries, friends! I truly does love to hear from you all. Just not from spammers.