Monday, December 19, 2011

I gets a letter from a fan: my human sister Leah!

My human sister Leah has written me a beautiful letter. I has almost no words to describe how beautiful it is. So here I is showing you the letter:

Does you see my tongue? Leah has drawn it very thoughtfully, right around my mouth area. There is my red leash and my green collar too! Maybe the most important thing of all is that she has drawn me doing something extremely important. Can you tell what it is? 

Just in case you can't, I tells you: I is peeing! I does it tirelessly to protect my territories, and from this picture I knows how much Leah appreciates all my hard works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to many, many spams, you now has to does a registration to make a commentary. Sorries, friends! I truly does love to hear from you all. Just not from spammers.